Mr Probz - Waves



Un volto splendido, una voce da brivido, una canzone bellissima.

"My face above the water - My feet can’t touch the ground,- Touch the ground, and it feels like - I can see the sands on the horizon - Every time you are not around - I’m slowly drifting (drifting away)- Wave after wave, wave after wave - I’m slowly drifting (drifting away)- And it feels like I’m drowning - Pulling against the stream - Pulling against the stream - I wish I could make it easy - Easy to love me, love me - But still I reach, to find a way - I’m stuck here in between - I’m looking for the right words to say - I’m slowly drifting, drifting away - Wave after wave, wave after wave - I’m slowly drifting (drifting away)- And it feels like I’m drowning - Pulling against the stream - Pulling against the stream...."

Commenti

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

Persone

Mia madre, di Doris Lessing

Da Malaga ad Almeria, coast to coast: cosa vedere in una settimana