Landslide

I took my love, i took it down/ climbed a mountain and i turned around/ and i saw my reflection in the snow covered hills/ 'til the landslide brought it down/ oh, mirror in the sky/ -what is love? -can the child within my heart rise above? -can i sail thru the changin' ocean tides? -can i handle the seasons of my life? i don't know/ well, i've been afraid of changin/' 'cause i've built my life around you/ but time makes you bolder/ even children get older/ and i'm getting older too/ oh, take my love, take it down/ climb a mountain and turn around/ -and if you see my reflection in the snow covered hills/ well the landslide will bring it down/ -and if you see my reflection in the snow covered hills/ well the landslide will bring it down/ the landslide will bring it down...
Fleetwood Mac

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Due donne [inedito]

Persone

Mia madre, di Doris Lessing